Saturday, February 11, 2012

{Straight From Heaven Images: Rock Springs, WY Birth Photographer}

Did you know that I offer packages that allow you to capture the very beginning of life as you welcome you little one "Straight From Heaven" ? 

Between now and April 1, 2012, you can book this session for $300. 

The "Straight From Heaven" session is customizeable to you needs. In the room while delivering, waiting patiently during surgery, a new mother gracing the beauty of their baby for the first time....this package is for anyone. Each session comes with all images, edited and on a CD.

Call or contact me today to find out if this is the right package for you.....

But what if you go into labor at 3am??  What if you end up having to have the baby weeks before your due date? Not a problem, this package includes oncall service and I will do everything in my power to make sure I am there to capture this memory forever.  Communication is the key, we will stay in close contact two or three weeks before your due date, talking after each dr's appointment to monitor progress, and then, I will be ready, phone next to my ear if needs be, to grab my camera, get in my car and go!

    
  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment