Monday, April 23, 2012

{Getting to Know your Options: Fotos By Jenni}

One thing that I am very sad about leaving in Green River are my amazing clients. I have made some great friends and will miss seeing my yearly clients, and especially their children.  Nothing is more satisfiying then being able to photograph an infant and watch them grow into a beautiful happy-go-lucky child. 

Because of the love I have for my clients, I have decided to highlight some of the photographers in the southwest part of Wyoming to help them, as well as any other person(s) searching for the right photographer, they want to hire to capture those memories that are so dear to their hearts. No one photographer is the same, and each have great assests to share....but with that being said, it is also important to note that some photographers may not be the right fit for your personality.

I suggest that you take the time to study out your options, research their work, and then select the professional photographer that you feel best fits your needs.  Over the course of the next few weeks, I will be highlighting many different aspects of photography and those photographers who have agreed to participate will all answer the same questions, and give similar references, so that you can decided who you want to hire next....


The first photographer I have the pleasure of highlighting is     





What is your contact information? (IE: Website, phone number, email address, FB page, ect)
Call me at 382-9900
Follow me on FB as Jenni Knezovich
or check my work out at www.fotosbyjenni.com

Who are your ideal Clients? (ie: Newborns, Seniors, ect)
While I consider every job that comes my way, I specialize in High School Seniors, Weddings, and large venue events such as sports teams and high school dances. I do require consults on all my sessions as I feel its very important for you to know who you are commissioning, and it also lets me get to know a little about you.

How would you classify your shooting style? 
Edgy, artistic, fun. I think your portraits should be a fabulous experience, no matter what type.

Where are you located? Do you travel? If so, how far do you travel and what are your traveling prices?
Located in Rock Springs, I do have a home studio but shoot on location as well. I do charge for travel outside of Rock Springs or Green River, but I charge by the hour and I have race car in my blood :-)

What sets you apart from the other photographers in the area?
I am full service. You won't get a CD from me, because I want to ensure you have a gorgeous portrait hanging on the wall, not your images tucked away in a desk drawer. I handle all my own framing, announcements, specialty products, and will even hang those wall portrait in your home for you. Your portraits are an investment that should be considered, discussed, dreamt about, and executed passionately. By a professional.

What ONE thing do you want your potential and current clients to know about you?
I love Starbucks :-) Going to be late for your session...bring starbucks. Need your album designed and ordered like, today....bring starbucks. Have to reschedule your session again...bring starbucks. Need someone to look at your camera and tell you why its not working...bring a double shot of starbucks :-)

Do you have any specials currently being offered or coming up? 
While I do host a special childrens' set each month, April and May are a bit booked up with dance season, so I will be hosting my next set in June. You can get to know me better by friending me on FB.


Looking for a brilliant Senior Portrait Artist? Attend the Class of 2013 Welcoming Party on May 17th 7pm in the patio room at the RS Holiday Inn. Meet Jenni, her staff, see products, talk about upcoming senior safari trip to places like Vegas, Midway ...and NEW YORK! The place you need to be if you are interested in booking Jenni for your senior portraits.

1 comment:

  1. twitter is the most popular social network in the world. So buy twitter followers for your business and get more traffic. Thanks for nice information.

    ReplyDelete