Tuesday, May 1, 2012

{Getting to Know your Options: Amanda Hansen Photography}

Of all the photographers in the Sweetwater County area, Amanda Hansen is one I know the best and consider a great friend and mentor.  I have been working with Amanda for just close to two years and have been touched by her amazing style, photography techniques and endless amounts of props she has in her studio.  Two years ago she approached me and offered her studio space to me for rent.  This opportunity she gave me was LIFE CHANGING. I am a better photographer because of this experience.

Amanda has a very amazing photography style. She is specialized in family, newborn and infant photography, and creates pieces of art each and every session.  One thing to take into consideration when hiring Amanda is that she is, in my opinon, an expert in her field. Her prices reflect her hard driven experience and education...and let me tell you, the investments you make with her are well worth it.

But, as with all of these photographers I will be highlighting, some may not be the style or price you are interested in.....but you are able to choose and let their portfolios be your guide.  As always, I encourage you to seek the photographer that fits your family persona the best. Enjoy!





What is your contact information? (IE: Website, phone number, email address, FB page, ect)

www.ahansenphoto.com, 307-382-9010





Who are your ideal Clients? (ie: Newborns, Seniors, ect)
Maternity, newborn, children, seniors, families


How would you classify your shooting style? 
This is how someone put it for me when I asked them, "Natural - fresh - simple".


Where are you located? Do you travel? If so, how far do you travel and what are your traveling prices?
Retail studio at 440 S Main Street, Rock Springs.
I do travel - anything outside of Rock Springs and Green River is $25 per hour of travel.



What sets you apart from the other photographers in the area?
First thing that sets me apart from other photographers is ME. Who I am, my beliefs, my values, and my desires to be the very best that I can be.
I think that having my own retail studio space sets me apart. My skill and knowledge to be able to shoot both in studio and on location. I work very well with children - and I like to. I care very much about the work I produce - probably too much.
   






What ONE thing do you want your potential and current clients to know about you?
That my greatest desire is, that when my clients look at the portraits I have created for them they will fall deeper in love with their family, child, baby, or spouse. They will want to soak them in and be close to them.



Do you have any specials currently being offered or coming up?
Not currently.


Amanda's website, studio and facebook page are getting a facelift. Be on the look out for her new logo and style.  I will tell you first hand, you wont want to miss what she can offer you in this area!

No comments:

Post a Comment