Saturday, February 18, 2012

{Lover's Delight Special: Couple & Family Photographer, Rock Springs & Green River, Wyoming}

For Valentine's Day I introduced the "Lover's Delight" special.  This package is for the newly dating to the long-wed romancers.  It is a one on one fun, flirty and engaging session that will showcase the passion that unites the two of you!

This session has the makings of great memories for you and your love to share, because every time you reflect back on the images you will receive from this session, you will find yourself smiling. 

"Hiring L Photography and doing the Lover's Delight session helped me realize the love and joy my husband brings into my life. After looking at the images I received from this session, I smile because I can see how happy we make each other, even after being married nearly nine years. It clearly shows how we are made for each other, and I am so glad we took part in this special."   ~Christine

This special has been extended and will be good through March 17th, 2012!

$100.00
30 minute session
Indoor and outdoor locations available
$25.00 gift certificate for dinner or a movie
(1)8x10
(2)5x7
(5)images on a CD


No comments:

Post a Comment